It’s not to late if you are looking for an internship this just came across my desk!
Marketing, Public Relations/Communications Intern
MMS Holdings Inc. is seeking an intern for the spring/summer semester (May – August). The intern will assist the internal marketing lead with responsibilities related to marketing strategy, public relations, event planning, and social media. This is an unpaid position but is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world B2B experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Drafting of content for company blog, web-site, press releases, newsletters, etc.
· Assist in maintaining content schedule and developing ideas for content across social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
· Assist marketing lead with day-to-day tasks as applicable
· Assist in distribution of press releases distribution, maintenance of online profiles,
· Special event coordination and assistance
· Perform market research as requested
· Additional tasks and projects set forth by Marketing Lead
· Strong internet & computer skills in Microsoft Office
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills are highly desired
· Self-motivated and works well in fast-paced environment
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet and exceed deadlines
· Candidate must be working towards a B.A., preferably in Marketing or Public Relations
Hours are flexible with the opportunity to earn college credit. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.